Friday, October 19, 2012

Thank you from Connie Can Crop

Pin It
 

Well I hope that we were able to take you to some exotic places and showcase some amazing Wild Animals!! Thank you so much for joining me on my 1st hosted Blog Hop! You all mean the world to me! Scrappy Hugs!!
 
 
Remember we have a fabulous sponsor, Creative Kuts (http://creativekuts.blogspot.com), who is generously giving away FIVE $5.00 gift certificates to their online store. So what do you need to do to win? Easy... become a follower of each of the fabulous blogs in this hop and leave each of us a comment letting us know what you like best about our projects. You will have until 9:00 pm Sunday to finish the hop and leave your comments.

If you are looking for the beginning of the hop, please start here.
Be sure to come back here after you have stopped to see all the "wild animals" in my zoo. I wanna hear from you! What is your favorite animal at the Zoo? Be sure to leave everyone a comment along the way and become a follower of each and every talented gal on this journey!

I will draw all 5 Winners Monday!! Wohooo!!! 
 
 


12 comments:

  1. I love all the projects! super cute blog hop! I'm a follower of everyone.. or stalker.. or whatever.. anyway, so enjoyed the hop! Thanks for letting me hop with all of you.
    Janet Royer
    Janetscreativeworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for hosting this blog hop. I know I will be even more inspired with following the blogs of these wonderful ladies. It's hard to pick just one favorite. I especially like the projects with bright colors, especially pink :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Connie...you had a fabulous line up of blogs on your hop. i found some new ones to follow. Also, the theme was superb. Thanks so much for hosting it!

    marianneDOTwanhamATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for a wonderful hop.
    Cheryl
    Creative Kuts

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was a super blog hop!!!!
    You did good girl!!
    Congrats on your first one.
    dmcardmaker (at AOL)
    (email follower)
    (I had to sign up again because some of my email stuff for my bloggy friends got messed up. I'm baaack. lol)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bravo Connie for your 1st blog everyone did a super job. It was hard the picked only one best. My best is Lluvia with her frame so wonderful. I'm new member of each one on your wild blog hop.BRAVO Ginette CK C DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved the hop!! I am so glad my DT Sister Janet Royer sent me over!!!
    Shelley Peeler
    http://shelley-scrapbookingforfun.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. It was zoo-rific blog hop! I like monkeys the best.
    I am a follower of all the blogs and left a comment on each.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I did it! I did it! I think I covered them all! It was fun (even though it is late here and I can hardly see straight!) Loved seeing how people used one basic idea in several different ways! Thanks. It was a great! I became a follower of all the blogs! And I left each of them a comment. You are such an inspiration to me!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the invite!!! Love the hop and there were loads of super cute projects, well done all... Loads of talent... Sending greetings from Swakopmund, NAMIBIA, AFRICA :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank so much to you all! I am getting ready to announce or winners!!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets