Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Wednesdays Winner

Pin It
It's Winner time!! Time to announce my big winner for the August monthly Challenge!!
Woot!! Woot!!!
Special thanks to all the amazing ladies that entered this month! I truly loved seeing all your great projects! You made me smile!!! Thank you!
ok, Here we go,

True Random Number Generator 5 Powered by RANDOM.ORG

Our winner is entry #5
Sharon
Sea View Scrapping
 
Here's what she created:

 


Sharon, You have won a great prize from StorytellersClub.

 

They have donated a tote bag along with three Scrapbooking Kits.

  AND don't forget you get this

 custom blinkie for you to display on your own blog!! YAY!
 
 
Sharon please email with your info and address asap. You have one week to contact me and claim your goodies!! So hurry!! So happy you won! And thank you so much to everyone for being so awesome and supporting me and my blog!!
Scrappy Hugs!!
 
This month's challenge is up....Old Mac Donald.
And our Sponsor is the lovely Miss Angela Holt Designs!!
Don't miss this one! 

1 comment:

  1. WOW, thank you so much!!! :) I am so excited to be your challenge winner. THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets