Monday, September 16, 2013

Challenge Me Monday/ Mama Mesh Monday

Pin It
Hello fellow Cricuteers and LoveBugs!!


It's Challenge Me Monday over at

and it's
 
Mama Mesh Monday for me too!!
 so if you are here to check out my project for LoveBug Creations, You are in the right place too!

I have combined them both into one fabulous project!!
 
 
#178 ABC's and 123's
 
Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog invites you to create a project with your Cricut using a letter or a number.
 
Here is my project for you:
A spooky (not really) card featuring Mama Mesh and the Cricut Cart CM Traveler. I also used the Mar-Kits Pens from Cri-Kits (mini sharpies and holder) with my Cricut to outline the title word before I cut it out. This technique helps the word stand out, sort of like inking it without the mess.
 
 
I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!

 
Happy Crafting and Scrappy Hugs,

 Don't forget to enter my New Challenge:

Connie Can Crop Challenge #14

due 11:59 P.M. Monday September 30th
Pacific Time
 
You could win an amazing prize from Angela Holt Designs!! Wohoo!!
 

12 comments:

  1. Super card and I love how you used the Mama's Mesh for texture!! Good luck on the challenge.........cyberhugs........Mama LoveBug

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you added that mesh...the skull is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this card, everything about it is fantastic! That mesh is so awesome and I love the colors! Great job with the markers too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grrr...lets try this again..lol my computer being a pain today!! Love this fun and fab card!! The mesh makes it pop even more!! Great job, Connie!!

    Bug hugs,
    Kimi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super card Connie! The title does stand out really well and I like that green stringy business you added! Great effect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SUch a super cute card Connie!! The Mam's Mesh looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ekkk adorable!!! :0)

    Love the green string. Great job

    Have a great week

    dt sister

    Catarina

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute card!! I love how you used the mesh!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great idea! I love the mesh and I love how you used the markers...I have some and have never used them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this-so cute! The mesh is really cool looking!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow how cute is this card. I love it!!!

    P.S. I recived my prize and I wanted to say thank you so much. I really love my fleur dis bling. =) Thanks so much!!!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets