Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Surprise Birthday Blog Hop

Pin It
1..2..3..4..Who do all the LoveBugs ADORE?
It's her Birthday!! We're gonna party!! Cause we love her!!
 
Thanks (again!) Connie!!! NOW LADIES... DO NOT POST THIS ANYWHERE YET!!!! THIS WILL BE USED FOR THE TOP OF YOUR BLOG POST AND POSTING ON FB ON OCT 23!!! NOT A MINUTE BEFORE!!!!!!!!
 
 
Welcome to Mama LoveBug's Surprise Birthday Blog Hop
here at LoveBug Creations!!   
The LoveBug Creations CT have put together this awesome blog hop to honor our very own Mama and we hope that you will all join us in this very special day!
 
You should have come from super crafty Stacey. If you need to start at the beginning be sure to head over to LoveBug Creations where the celebration begins!
 
As part of our super Birthday Celebration
LoveBug Creations is having a Birthday SALE!!
Get 10% off Wednesday only
Use code MAMABUG
 
Here's my card created just for Mama LoveBug and a surprise video too!!


I used Simply White Rumple Ribbon for my pretty bow.

 
When I saw this ceramic lady bug I knew I had to add it to her card!


And now for my extra SURPRISE!!



You can find out more about the musical scrapbook gadget at
http://www.scrap-tunes.com/
 
 
Up next is uber talented Kathy!!
 
Here is our entire line up in case you get lost along the way

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Thanks for celebrating with us and Mama LoveBug today!!

14 comments:

  1. Love the colors on this card and the music.. too sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Connie, this is so cute! I love that lady bug and I LOVE the musical aspect of this card! She will love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting the video with music. Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it. I love the pattern paper that you used for your card. The ladybug is perfect with your bow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh what a fun gadget!! Thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love it! The card in itself is fabulous but then you open it & OH MY!!! She will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the Lovebug and the paper is gorgeous but I loved your video best because now I can put a voice with your persona!! Thank you, Connie, for this surprise that brightened my b-day!!........cyberhugs.......Mama LoveBug

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great surprise!! I love that ladybird too!
    Beautiful card and very creative!
    Hugs
    Sharon hudso xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahhhhh!!! How cool is this card??? I love it!!! And that ceramic lady bug is perfect!!! Thank you so much for making Mama's birthday extra special!!!

    Bug hugs,
    Kimi

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute card - love the ladybug.
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. HOW FUN!!1 That is awesome!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my gosh Connie! I love that you can just add music to a card like that!!! She's going to flip having that card around! Gonna check them out for sure :) Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cute with the music and the lady bug.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets