Sunday, July 22, 2018

Cheapo Dies Seahorses Diagonal Folded Pop Up Card

Pin It

Hello my crafty friends!! 

It's Connie Can Crop here and my day to post with  Cheapo Dies!  

Today I have a special birthday card I created using this gorgeous Seahorse Die and this cool Diagonal folded pop up card.
Here is a close up of my seahorses!! So gorgeous!!

The front of the card!! I just love this!

Take the band off and open it up...

to see the gorgeous inside!! More beautiful seahorses inside!


Cheapo Die Used:
SEAHORSES


There are so many amazing dies in the store!
 Be sure to check them all out here!

I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!

Close to my Heart Consultant
https://conniecancrop.closetomyheart.com/


1 comment:

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets