Thursday, March 14, 2019

Action Wobbles- Eat Cake and Celebrate

Pin It

Hello Crafty Friends!!

Connie Can Crop  here with my very first Designer Post for Action Wobbles!
Action Wobbles are the perfect accessory for any card but I especially love them on this birthday card!


It just makes my cupcake come alive!
 I love to watch it wobble and I am sure my friend will too!


My card was created using:
Action Wobble
Echo Park Paper
Red Cardstock
Enamel Dot
Queen and Company Cupcake Die

Be sure to check out Action Wobbles on the BLOG and on Facebook.
Join us for the Wobble Wednesday Challenge!
And be sure to come join our NEW Facebook Fan Club!


I can't thank you enough for checking out my blog today. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!  


Certified Studio Designer
https://rgstudio360.com/#conniecancrop

1 comment:

  1. Yum Yum I was thinking of a carrot cake cupcake with cream cheese frosting - your cup cake wobble is delicious - happy to have the wobble challenge back - blessings

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets