Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Crafty Gals Corner Challenge #192 Fancy Folds

Pin It
Challenge #192~ Fancy Folds
http://craftygalscornerchallenges.blogspot.com/



The theme for this challenge is: Fancy Fold

Our sponsor for this challenge is:

Prize ~ $10 Gift Certificate


I instantly fell in love with this beautiful digital image by our sponsor! I love princesses and Snow White is one of my favs!
 My fancy fold was copied from a card I saw on pinterest. I used mu Cricut to cut the frame and ovals to fit. Just love how they interlock!

Supplies Used:
Pattern Paper
Card Stock
Patterned Paper from my stash
Adhesive Silver flowers
bling
Alcohol Markers
Be sure to head over to Crafty Gals Corner Challenges to enter today!!


I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!


2 comments:

  1. Love your interlocking fold, Connie. Soooo very pretty. That scalloped silver frame is perfect to showcase your sweet Snow White.
    Have a wonderful day.
    Hugs,
    Lena
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets