Monday, May 27, 2019

UnstampaBelles Challenge #89 Final Week

Pin It

Hey Crafty Friends! Final Week of the latest challenge at... UnstampaBelles
You can NOT use a stamp or digital stamp!
That's right...you have to use all those other supplies you have been hoarding! Or pull out those die cut machines you have been letting collect dust!


"To Have and To Hold"

What better way to do that than with some glamour. 

So the TWIST this month is 
To use some ART DECO Glamour!

Remember, you don't have to do the TWIST to enter
BUT ..... what is a challenge without a CHALLENGE!

So - you can go to town in the TWIST!
Random Number Prize

$15AU Gift Voucher


It's the last week to enter and my turn to show off what I created! Take a peek then get over there and enter now!
I really enjoyed this challenge! I had to research it to figure out what I wanted to create.
I printed this couple out off the internet and found this deco paper in my stash from Basic Grey. I fussy cut some of the designs and then used a border punch for the bottom borders. The background design was a free template I found in pinterest. I added some shiny silver paper and pearls and there you have it! A perfect wedding card!

I can't thank you enough for checking out my blog today. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!  


Certified Studio Designer
https://rgstudio360.com/#conniecancrop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets