Sunday, July 14, 2019

Lasting Memories Challenge #455

Pin It
Lasting Memories

I am back with another post for the Lasting Memories Challenge Design Team! How fun is that! This Challenge Blog is all about scrapbooking layouts!! Doesn't matter if they are traditional or digital, we just want to see you get your photos scrapped!

Our theme for  July is "Patriotism" and all of our challenges will be patriotic in some way.
 This week we want you to create a layout with your country's flag somewhere on the layout. This can be on the papers, in the photos, or in the embellishments.

Here's my creation with the flag from the good ole USA!
May she forever wave!


This layout was easy to create with this kit by Echo Park!

Head on over to Lasting Memories and get your entries in today!

I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!


1 comment:

  1. It's a wonderful 4th of July page and love the fireworks!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets