Thursday, July 18, 2019

Winner Wednesday

Pin It


Time for our fabulous Monthly Blog hop winners! Sadly this will be my last Winner Wednesday for a while! I will still be posting to the blog and hoping to inspire you, but I am no longer hosting monthly hops! My friend Holli will be taking them over, so stay tuned!

It's time to pick our fabulous winners from everyone who hopped and left comments!




We have two awesome sponsors for this hop!!


Coloring with Nikki is giving away this gorgeous Handwritten Background stamp from RG Studios to one lucky winner.




AND


 Connie has put together this Set of Me and My Big Ideas (Mambi) goodies12x12 Kit, Sticker phrases, and a Washi pack!!

Now let's pick our winners using Random.org!!


Up first Nikki's Awesome stamp!!
CONGRATS COMMENT #13
SANDY S

Next up my goodies
CONGRATS COMMENT #14
LORBY

Congratulations to my winners!! Please send me a message with your info to conniecancrop@yahoo.com as soon as possible so
 I can get your prizes to you. WOHOO!
Special thanks to all my crafty friends for sharing their talents with us and to everyone who hopped along!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets