Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Craft Gals Corner Challenge #198 Emboss It

Pin It
Challenge #198 Emboss It
http://craftygalscornerchallenges.blogspot.com/


The theme for this challenge is: Emboss It
Our sponsors for this challenge are:



Prize ~ 1 Digital Image (non-colored)



Prize ~ 3 Digital Images




SheepSki Designs
Prize ~ 3 Digital Images





Here's my fun card Using:  Bumble Bee by
Kitty Bee Designs
I fussy cut the image and then added an action wobble behind the bee for more fun.
My embossed background looks like a beehive!





Supplies Used:
Kitty Bee Bumble Bee Image
action wobble
alcohol markers
Pattern Paper 
Card Stock
 Die Nesting Frames
Flowers and epoxy dots
embossing texture plate
Be sure to head over to Crafty Gals Corner Challenges to enter today!!


I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!


2 comments:

  1. This is the cutest little card with that adorable little bee! I love the honeycomb embossed background along with all the other cute embellishments you added! Fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! LOve the little bee!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets