Sunday, August 11, 2019

Lasting Memories Challenge #459

Pin It
Lasting Memories

I am back with another post for the Lasting Memories Challenge Design Team! How fun is that! This Challenge Blog is all about scrapbooking layouts!! Doesn't matter if they are traditional or digital, we just want to see you get your photos scrapped!

The theme for August is going to be - Plants

LM #459 - Cactus Show us some cactus on your layout. This can be on the papers, in the photos, or embellishments

Here's my colorful creation! when I heard cactus I knew I wanted to use my Arizona photo but I had no cactus to create a layout with so I decided to create a digital layout. I purchased this amazing kit off of etsy. We were on our way to move Sherry to Texas and made it to Arizona. Not the best photo but New Mexico and Texas were in the pitch black...LOL!


Head on over to Lasting Memories and get your entries in today!

I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets