Monday, June 13, 2016

#1 Dad Race Car Card- PCW Day

Pin It

Hello my crafty friends!!
This is Connie with Connie Can Crop and I am super excited to be posting as a designer for Paper Crafting World. I am so excited to be able to share these adorable cut and digital files with you.

Today I am sharing one of the NEW Father's Day Card Files, Card #1 Dad Card with Printables!!
I fell in love with this card as soon as I saw it! No wonder why, it has so  many great layers!

I added a small eyelet to the tag and used my Cuttlebug to emboss a pattern on the green paper strip.

I also added some pop dots under the car for dimension and some mini staples to the green!

I used the negative square cutouts from the front to create a border on the inside! My sentiments both come from CTMH. The front stamped image is from Holiday Tags and the inside image is from The Best Dad Ever.

Be sure to stop by Paper Crafting World and see all the great files waiting for you! 


I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs! 


Come on over and enter my monthly challenge:

Connie Can Crop Challenge #47
due 11:59 P.M. Thursday June 30th
Pacific Time

3 comments:

  1. Very nice and masculine card Connie. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card any father would love to receive! That checkered flag background is shear genius to showcase the race card and I love that you used the cut outs on the inside to bring the two together. The sentiment you used is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets