Monday, June 27, 2016

Super Dad- PCW Day

Pin It

Hello my crafty friends!!
This is Connie with Connie Can Crop and I am super excited to be posting as a designer for Paper Crafting World. I am so excited to be able to share these adorable cut and digital files with you.

Now I realize that Father's Day is long gone. But this Cut file doesn't have to be just for Father's Day! I decided to make it for a Birthday card that my boys can give their dad next week! Since my boys are all super hero fans this is perfect!


I used Man of Steel Super Dad Card Cut File and you can find it in the store for only $1.49 right now! You can't see the detail in my photo but the yellow behind Super Dad is embossed. I also added some of red acrylic dots to give it some flair.

Be sure to stop by Paper Crafting World and see all the great files waiting for you! 


I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs! 


Come on over and enter my monthly challenge:

Connie Can Crop Challenge #47
due 11:59 P.M. Thursday June 30th
Pacific Time

2 comments:

  1. You're right, Connie, this is perfect for any occasion...Dads are super all year, right? Hope you have fun celebrating his birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets