Monday, November 6, 2017

Guest Designer ~ Sandy Suarez

Pin It
Hi, I'm Sandy Suarez and I am so excited to be this month's Guest Designer for Connie Can Crop.  I have 4 sons and have been married for 27 years.  I work full time, and enjoy scrapbooking, making cards, homemade decorations and other various crafts on my spare time.  When you get a chance, please stop by my blog at Simply Crafty Creations by Sandy S.

The sponsor for this month's challenge is Bugaboo Digi Stamps



Using the below challenge/color palette











I made a welcome sign for the holidays with Bugaboo's "Bygfallfence Fall Fence" digi stamp.  I printed the digi stamp large enough for my frame, used alcohol ink markers to color it and added the word "Welcome" cut with my Cricut Explore and also framed the digi stamp with the same turquoise cardstock.
 
Added a little shine with a Gelly Roll shimmer pen.
 
 
 
Well, I must say, I think it turned out pretty cute.  Something I can take out every year for the fall season.
 
 


Thanks for visiting!
 

6 comments:

  1. You did a great job on this, Sandy! A beautiful way to welcome people into your home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super CUTE, Sandy. Very creative and well done. Thanks for being a Guest Designer.

    Sue
    https://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This turned out gorgeous!! What a great welcome piece! Thanks for guest designing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! And bless your soul with 4 boys! My 3 give me a run for my money as it is! Couldn't imagine throwing a 4th one in the mix! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets