Friday, November 10, 2017

Day of Thanks Blog Hop

Pin It

Welcome to 
A Day of Thanks
Blog Hop

As we approach the busy Holiday seasons, let us take a few minutes this weekend to stop and reflect on the things in our life that we are thankful for. We bring you this hop as a way to encourage you and inspire you to reach out and say thank you to those who surround you. This simple gesture can go along way!


Connie Can Crop  (that's me) is the beginning of this hop!

This is a one day blog hop, but you have until Sunday to finish hopping and leaving your love for all of these talented crafters.


We have an awesome sponsor for this month!
One lucky winner will win a gift certificate


Be sure to check out the shop online HERE

What do you need to do to win? Easy... become  a follower of each of the fabulous blogs in this hop and leave each of them a comment letting them know what you like best about their projects.

You will have until 10 pm Sunday to finish the hop and leave your comments.
Winners will be announced on Wednesday 11/22/17 at Connie Can Crop.
Be sure to follow everyone and leave a comment along the way!


I wanted to create a special card for someone that I think doesn't get thanked often enough! Especially with all the crazy stuff happening in our world! This is who we have to thank for helping keep us safe! I don't have any one person in mind...but maybe I will just send it to the local station!



I used a Miss Kate Cuttables SVG file for the Police images and did a print and cut.
The sentiment is cut out from SVG cuts freebie section.
Also used paper and a stamp I had on hand!


Now Please hop on over to my dear friend KIM. I am super thankful for her and all these amazing girls who joined in this hop! And for you, for joining us! Thank you!

Here's our line up in case you get lost along the way.

13 comments:

  1. Fantastic card - what an amazing set. Thank you for making this. As an ex Police officer for 30 years I certainly appreciate this :-)
    Hugz
    IKE xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous card my brother used to be in the police so would have loved this

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just finished the hop what wonderful collection of thank you cards

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your box card! What a great idea! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Connie this is so cute! I love this card. Thank you is a great hop. Thank you for your friendship also.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great card and a great idea for a person/group to thank. Just recently I brought a tray of cookies to our local police station and I just wanted them to know they were appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok, the comments aren’t showing. I’m back from the hop.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A really cute and creative card in a box!!!

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a super cute and creative box card! Thanks for hosting!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just love box cards and one for a policeman is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card came out so good! I love it! Sorry for hopping so late :( been an insanely hectic month over here!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets