Tuesday, November 28, 2017

YouTube Tuesday-Bugaboo Stamp's Stella Image Card

Pin It
Hello everyone!  It's Kim from Katydid Cards with another YouTube Tuesday.

Today I'm sharing a video featuring "Stella", one of Bugaboo Stamps signature characters.  I have to admit, I love Stella and if you check her out at the Bugaboo store, you'll see that she speaks for a lot of women of "a certain age" when you're old enough to say it like it is!


There's nothing earth-shattering about the making of this card but she does mention she printed this image one and colored it.  Then she copied it and the copies were pretty good, saving her from having to color each image individually.  When you're making multiples of cards, this is a big time saver.

I know I'm going try this and I hope you do, too.  I also hope you will join us in our monthly challenge.  This month, a color challenge.


And here's the color palette for you to use:


Our sponsor this month is Bugaboo Stamps and one lucky winner, picked at random, will receive a gift code to their store!





For additional details regarding the challenge or to link up your project, just click here.





3 comments:

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets