Monday, January 7, 2019

Miss Kate Cuttables January Challenge

Pin It

It's time for a new challenge over on the Miss Kate's Facebook Group.

Welcome to the New Year and the first Challenge of 2019 at Miss Kate Cuttables.
Our theme this month is Anything Goes!! Wohoo!

The requirements for the challenge is to follow the theme of the month and use a Miss Kate Cuttables' file in your creation, including any/all freebies you have.

I created a special card for a dear friend. 




What awesome project will you create?

Don't forget to get you freebie from Miss Kate every day!!
Head on over to Miss Kate and enter the challenge HERE
The challenge will run from the second Tuesday through the 4th Tuesday of each month.  Winners will be announced, in the group, Friday of challenge end week.

I can't thank you enough for checking out my blog today. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!  


Certified Studio Designer
https://rgstudio360.com/#conniecancrop
Close to my Heart Consultant
https://conniecancrop.closetomyheart.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets