Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Winner Wednesday

Pin It
Thank you all so much for joining us over at Crafty Gals Corner for our New Year/ New Design Team Blog Hop!!

As promised I have some blog candy for you!

Two Miss Kate Cuttables SVG or Print N Cut Files (Valued at 50 cents each)




And my winner is:
#11 JANA FORREST

Congrats JANA!!!


Congratulations to our winner!!Please send me a message with your info and your two Miss Kate Cuttables file choices to conniecancrop@yahoo.com as soon as possible so I can get your prize to you. WOHOO!
Special thanks to all my crafty friends for sharing their talents with us and to everyone who hopped along!


Certified Studio Designer
https://rgstudio360.com/#conniecancrop

3 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winner!
    have a great day!
    Marilyn❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you creatioons Connie - I'm a sucker for a shaker card though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my golly gracious. Thank you so much Connie! Just now found this. Thank you also Miss Kate Cuttables. Yippee!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets