Friday, January 11, 2019

This Magical Moment Blog Hop

Pin It
Thank you for joining us for  
This Magical Moment Blog Hop!


Who doesn't love Disney? We sure do!!
This is a blog hop featuring projects inspired by Disney Characters or the Mouse himself! 



Connie Can Crop , (that's me!) is the beginning of this Special hop! 
This is a one day blog hop, but you have until Sunday at 10pm to finish hopping and leaving your love for all of these talented crafters.


We have two awesome sponsors for this hop!!

M.A.H. Stamp Set 4x4

AND


Frame Punch Board and Embellishments


What do you need to do to win? Easy... become  a follower of each of the fabulous blogs in this hop and leave each of them a comment letting them know what you like best about their projects. Free Shipping to our USA friends but Worldwide will be asked to pay shipping if they win.

You will have until 10 pm Sunday to finish the hop and leave your comments on every blog to be eligible to win. 
Winners will be announced on Wednesday 1/16/19 at Connie Can Crop.
Be sure to follow everyone and leave a comment along the way!


I couldn't help myself...I had to create a few projects for this hop! I mean how can you create just one Disney themed project!! LOL!

Up first I have some really fun Shaker cards from a Queen & Co. Kit 
These shaker kits are so fun!! And come with everything you need to create several adorable cards. Come on back later this week (Thursday) and I will share the kit and how easy it was to create these two cards in a video!

Up next is a fun 2 page layout featuring Lilo and Stitch! Perfect for those Hawaiian Layouts or in my case those photos I have somewhere of us meeting the characters at California Adventure here at Disneyland. This kit was put together by Out on a Limb Scrapbooking and it's just  darling!


That's it for me! I hope you enjoyed my Disney Projects! You know I always create Disney stuff so be on the lookout for more in the upcoming months!!


Be sure to hop over to My Awesome friend SHANNON

Here's our line up in case you get lost along the way.




Be sure to join us next month for our
Pawprints on my Heart Themed Blog hop!

Thank you for letting us inspire you!



Certified Studio Designer
https://rgstudio360.com/#conniecancrop
Close to my Heart Consultant
https://conniecancrop.closetomyheart.com/

24 comments:

  1. Super cute projects. I love the shaker card. thanks for including me in this hop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great projects Connie. Love the shaker cards and the layout is super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Connie, your shaker cards are awesome and Stitch is so cute. Lilo and Stitch is one of my favorite Disney movie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What sweet projects. That layout is simply amazing. Thanks for hosting such a cool hop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable cards and layout!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤

    ReplyDelete
  6. great projects Connie...super fun....love those shakers

    ReplyDelete
  7. FAbulous Disney projects. My granddaughters would love these.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute cards and layouts! I'll have to remember to come back to watch your video.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the hop! Love the shaker cards and the stitch layout is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your creations Connie - I'm a sucker for aq shaker card though!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the cards and omg that layout to cute

    ReplyDelete
  12. too cute, love those shaker cards! you are awesome!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute projects as always. Love the shaker cards. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. So super fun! Love Queen & Co. They do have some cute stuff. The Lilo and Stitch layout makes me smile - so fun.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Connie What adorable projects! Disney is sooo fun to make! Love them all my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Connie, your projects are AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello Connie! It has been too long since I have blogged, hope you are well! Glad to see your bloghops still going so I can do some catching up! Carri ~ https://doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. OMG! I totally love your shaker cards! Those are just the most adorable things :D And, a great way to use up scraps. It's so fun hopping with you!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets