Sunday, February 3, 2019

UnstampaBelles Simply Bright and Cheerful

Pin It

Hey Crafty Friends! I have joined another fun team of crafty ladies... UnstampaBelles
And this group hosts monthly challenges with super fun themes but there is a catch!! You can NOT use a stamp or digital stamp!
That's right...you have to use all those other supplies you have been hoarding! Or pull out those die cut machines you have been letting collect dust!

The first challenge for 2019 starts today!
The theme for February - Simply Bright and Cheerful TWIST Arty Creations Appreciated
Could be for Valentines or for any special occasion

There will be a prize for this month
$15 Gift Voucher 
(via PayPal or direct to on-line store, whichever suits)

I will be back in a few weeks to inspire you with my creation! But until then get over there and enter now!


I can't thank you enough for checking out my blog today. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!  


Certified Studio Designer
https://rgstudio360.com/#conniecancrop
Close to my Heart Consultant
https://conniecancrop.closetomyheart.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets