Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Wednesday Winner

Pin It
Thank you all so much for joining us for the Pawprints on my Heart Blog Hop


It's time to pick our fabulous winners from everyone who hopped and left comments!



We have two awesome sponsors for this hop!!

Alicia O'Bryant with Golden Goddess Designs is giving away this super adorable Woodland Animals die set! 


AND


AudRey Mysterio with Orquide' Art is giving away this beautiful Mixed Media Tag she created.


Now let's pick our winners using Random.org!!


Up first the die set from Alicia....
CONGRATS COMMENT #15
SUE D

Next up the gorgeous tag from AudRey
CONGRATS COMMENT #14
HELEN

Congratulations to my winner!!Please send me a message with your info  to conniecancrop@yahoo.com as soon as possible so I can get your prize to you. WOHOO!
Special thanks to all my crafty friends for sharing their talents with us and to everyone who hopped along!


Certified Studio Designer
https://rgstudio360.com/#conniecancrop
Close to my Heart Consultant
https://conniecancrop.closetomyheart.com/

1 comment:

  1. So excited to see my name--love these cute woodland animals. Congrats to Helen too.
    I sent an email.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets