Sunday, June 2, 2019

Lasting Memories Challenge #449 Water Photos

Pin It
Lasting Memories

I am super excited to announce I am now a member of the Lasting Memories Challenge Design Team! How fun is that! This Challenge Blog is all about scrapbooking layouts!! Doesn't matter if they are traditional or digital, we just want to see you get your photos scrapped!

Our theme this month is 'Summer Fun and the Outdoors'.
Your challenge this week is to get those 'Water Photos' scrapped. These can be from the pool, the beach, the river. etc.

Here is my fun digital layout for this week!
This was created with Scrapbook Max software and Storytellers Club Digital Scrapbooking Kit. Sadly they are no longer around but I used Design for them and have tons of their kits!

Head on over to Lasting Memories and get your entries in today!
The prize for June is:
I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets