Monday, January 6, 2020

Bitten By The Bug 2: TICK TOCK

Pin It

Happy New Year Cricuteers!! Connie Can Crop here with my very first challenge for 2020 and as part of the BBTB2 Design Team. 

I love New Year's! It makes me reflect on all the amazing things that happened to me the previous year and keeps me hopeful for better things in the year to come. I always watch the ball drop in Times Square (on TV of course) and Rudolph's Shiny New Year is one tradition I always watch on New Years Day. So my challenge only seemed appropriate to be all about time! 

For this challenge Tick Tock, Use a clock or part of a clock on your Cricut project. Cricut has so many to choose from. Be sure to be on time and get your entries in before January 20th.

Our Design Team has some Timeless Inspiration for you all. Be sure to check their projects out on the blog Bitten by the Bug 2.




For this challenge I was inspired to create this timeless classic from Disney!
I just love Beauty and the Beast!

Cricut Cartridge Used - Disney Princesses Dreams Come True



Head on over to Bitten By the Bug 2 before January 20th to enter this Challenge!! Hope to see some great stuff from you all!

I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!



6 comments:

  1. your layout is amazing!! I used the same cart, such a great one for clocks! tick tock! thanks and can't wait to see what else you create this year!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute layout!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable layout! I love the Beauty and the Beast theme!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love anything Disney. Great layout of your cuts. So special. Welcome to the group. You picked a great theme for the new year and 1st time hosting.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets