Sunday, January 5, 2020

Lasting Memories Challenge #479

Pin It

Our theme for January is 'Out of Your Comfort Zone' and this month we want to challenge you to create layouts you may usually pass over as it may not be within your normal comfort zone.

 LM #479 - Use a new technique, tool or product.
* This is the perfect opportunity to pull out all of those "to do one day" inspiration screenshots we all have saved on the phone, computer or magazine. I tend to see something I really want to try, but easily get intimidated or too lazy to learn how to use that very expensive new tool/product I just bought, so it sits there unopened for years. Now is the time! 

This was the perfect challenge for me as I have so many projects sitting around waiting for me to pull them out and try them.
I decided to pull out a very old SEI chipboard album kit. I didn't like the paper, it was masculine. I wanted to make this for a girl. So, I used a new paper pack I got at the Expo by Fancy Pants Designs called Joy Parade.
Here are just two pages of the album.
Head on over to Lasting Memories and get your entries in today!
A few more pages just for fun!!
I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets