Sunday, January 19, 2020

Lasting Memories Challenge #481

Pin It

Our theme for January is 'Out of Your Comfort Zone' and this month we want to challenge you to create layouts you may usually pass over as it may not be within your normal comfort zone.

LM #481 -  Only YOU!
* we tend to scrap about others and forget to take photos of ourselves, so this week we want a photo and layout featuring just you. Don't forget to journal too, so the page tells a story. 

Most of my photos of me feature me doing what I love either cropping or traveling. Since my kids are older I take many selfies these days! LOL! So here is one of many for you today!

Head on over to Lasting Memories and get your entries in today!

I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets