Monday, February 17, 2020

Bitten by the Bug 2 Challenge For the Men

Pin It


Time for our next challenge!!
Please join in this masculine challenge and add your link to the BBTB2 party before  March 1. The project must be for or about men and use your Cricut machine in some way. One winner will be chosen from those to receive some new Unity stamps. 


Our Design Team has some  Inspiration for you all. Be sure to check their projects out on the blog Bitten by the Bug 2.


For this challenge I created this Football Beer Mug for my Steeler Fan!


I used an SVG which I cut out with Vinyl.

Head on over to Bitten By the Bug 2 before March 2nd to enter this Challenge!! Hope to see some great stuff from you all!


I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!



6 comments:

  1. Cool mug and I am sure he will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so super cool! I have a friend who would looooove this so much! A Steeler in the "Jungle" (Cincinnati Bengals) is a lonely guy despite how pathetic the Bungels are!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome mug!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice job on the mug! I am sure it will be enjoyed by whomever receives it. It's so nice to be able to make something special for that special person.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! Don't you just love making custom gifts. I swear I don't know how I created before I had a Cricut! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets