Monday, February 3, 2020

Bitten By The Bug Challenge

Pin It


Time for our next challenge!!


I bet you are thinking about Valentine's Day and making something special for some one.  The challenge is:  Valentines, anything goes.  It can be a card, or any type of Valentine project, just be sure to use your Cricut.  We can't wait to see those amazing Valentine projects.
Be sure to use your Cricut and let us know what image or how you used it for your project. There are two weeks to link up your project for this challenge. Challenge yourself, be creative and most importantly, have fun!

Our Design Team has some  Inspiration for you all. Be sure to check their projects out on the blog Bitten by the Bug 2.


For this challenge I created this sweet tag for a swap I am in!



I used a Tag from Ashlyn's Alphabet, Hearts from Birthday bash, Heart border from Love Struck

Head on over to Bitten By the Bug 2 before February 17th to enter this Challenge!! Hope to see some great stuff from you all!


I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!



8 comments:

  1. Connie your tag is super cute. Really nice crafting! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable tag!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. This tag is so much fun! I love all the different images and textures! Whomever gets this amazing tag will LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute and tags would be fun things to exchange. Lots there and it all comes together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tag! Such a fun Valentine’s Day project

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many wonderful elements. I really like the satin ribbon at the bottom, the different types of hearts. Great tag! thanks

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow - love overload on this wonderful V-day tag. I love when Cricut is mixed with other techniques and items. Happy Valentines Day!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets