Sunday, February 16, 2020

Lasting Memories Challenge #485 Die Cuts

Pin It

Our theme for February is "Once loved, now forgotten."  
This month, let's pull out those tools and supplies that are collecting dust.  Let's show them some love!

 LM #485  Die cuts - Pull out your big shot, cricut or other die cutting machine and add at least one die cut to your layout. If you don't have a die cutting machine - you can add a die cut/ephemera piece to your layout.



I love layering die cuts with my Cricut and do it all the time!



Head on over to Lasting Memories and get your entries in today!

I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!


2 comments:

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets