Friday, June 2, 2017

Cardz TV Challenge Day

Pin It



Hello my crafty friends!

It's Connie here today to share my DT project for Cardz TV!

Today is the start of a new Cardz TV's Anything Goes Challenge and I am sharing another sweet page out of a mini album I made using a kit from Suzy West along with my Cardz TV stamps!!

 I used Mary's stamp set called Favorite Phrases. I just love all fun sayings on this cute set!! It is perfect for any occasion!


here is the complete album...for you to see!
FINALLY!!









 


 


You can enter the Cardz TV Challenge HERE!!

I can't thank you enough for checking out my blog today. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!  

Don't forget to enter my challenge!

Connie Can Crop Challenge #59
due 11:59 P.M., Friday, June 30th, 2017
Pacific Time


2 comments:

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets