Monday, June 12, 2017

Miss Kate June Challenge

Pin It
It's time for a new challenge over on the Miss Kate's Facebook Group.
June's Challenge is Weddings
Create any wedding themed project you want as long as you use a Miss Kate File on it!

The requirements for the challenge is to follow the theme of the month and use a Miss Kate Cuttables' file in your creation, including any/all freebies you have.
Challenge link ups start tomorrow, Tuesday!!!

I fell in LOVE with this gorgeous file! And knew I needed to pair it with a fancy label and some gold glitter cardstock. I just love the way this turned out and can't wait to give it away to a special couple on their special day!


Don't forget to get you freebie from Miss Kate every day!!
Head on over to Miss Kate and enter the challenge HERE
The challenge will run from the second Tuesday through the 4th Tuesday of each month.  Winners will be announced, in the group, Friday of challenge end week.



I can't thank you enough for checking out my blog today. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!  

Don't forget to enter my challenge!

Connie Can Crop Challenge #59
due 11:59 P.M., Friday, June 30th, 2017
Pacific Time





3 comments:

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets