Friday, June 9, 2017

A Pirate's Life for Me Blog Hop

Pin It

Yo Ho Yo Ho
A Pirate's Life for Me
Blog Hop

Ahoy there me Matey!!
If ye scallywags want to see some treasures created by these cool landlubbers than ye have come to the right place! Cause we are about to Shiver yer timbers and Batten down the hatches!!


If ye just happened upon this gem of a hop, our mighty sea dog is Captain Connie Can Crop ( AYE! That's me!) and she is the first stop in this hop. 

This is a one day blog hop, but ye have until Sunday to finish hopping and leaving your comments for all of these talented scallywags.



We have an awesome sponsor for this month! With amazing pirate booty!
One lucky winner will win a digital image from Sasayaki Glitter Digital Stamps.

Be sure to check out her shop online HERE
Visit her on facebook HERE

What do you need to do to win? Easy... become  a follower of each of the fabulous blogs in this hop and leave each of them a comment letting them know what you like best about their projects.

You will have until 10 pm Sunday to finish the hop and leave your comments.
Winners will be announced on Wednesday 6/21/17
at Connie Can Crop.
Be sure to follow everyone and leave a comment along the way!

All hands on deck! Thar she blows!!

Today I have created a fun layout just in time for the new Pirates of the Caribbean movie!!
This layout comes from Out on a Limb Scrapbooking and I purchased this along a few other adorable Disney layouts from them at the Expo this year.




Now if only it came with a life size Johnny Depp!! Swoon! LOL!
I hope you all enjoy this hop!! I am off on my own adventures in Australia for a week and then on to a Northern European cruise!! I can't wait to tell you all about it in my photos and layouts to come!

My internet will be scarce so I will catch up with you all very soon!! Happy hopping and thank you for joining us today!


Walking the plank next is me heartie and trusty friend ALICIA

Here's our amazing line up in case you get lost:

15 comments:

  1. This looks just like the Pirates ride in Disney World. Great job! Thanks for hosting another fabulous hop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout! I can't wait to hear all about your trip! Thanks for hosting and inviting me! 🙂

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout, Connie!! I love the octopus!!

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome layout! Doubt that you'll be getting that life size Johnny Depp because I'm first in line. LOL Love me some Captain Jack!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cool is this layout, isn't it. Love love it. And yes, agree about the life size Johnny ❤️❤️ Thank you for hosting this fun blog arrrgggg

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome layout Connie!! And yes, a life size Johnny Depp would just be the icing on the cake :) Have a great rest of your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable layout. My daughter would love the real Johnny adept. Me, not so much, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute, cute, cute!! I can't wait to see the movie

    ReplyDelete
  9. awesome layout! I hope you are having a great time!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute! Ok, now... you bought the whole layout or the pieces? (Can't wait until the next Expo!!!! Saving... NOW!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your layout is so much fun. I can the photos of you all dressed up on one of your adventures filling the pages. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute layout, Connie! This would be perfect for pictures from the Pirates of the Caribbean ride at Disney. Thanks for letting me join in again!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets