Wednesday, June 21, 2017

DT: Celebrate

Pin It
Dear scrappers,
This is Veronica from Vicky's Scrapping Passion sharing with you another card that I made using the digital image, Pirate Shy from this month's sponsor:

I used supplies from the Hero monthly die/stamps club (inks, stencils, the vellum, and specialty paper) and CTMH papers and inks. I also used some Stamping Up inks.



The stickers are also from CTMH. I used a leftover cardstock, which I had treated using TH solutions to create a faux patina effect and metallic inks. The palm trees were fuzzy cut and the little pirate was colored with watercolor pencils and CTMH blending pen.

For the inside, I used also an sticker sentiment from CTMH.

I hope you enjoyed this card and decide to join us in this month's challenge:
Connie Can Crop Challenge #59
It's A Guy Thing


due 11:59 P.M., Friday, June 30th, 2017
Pacific Time
thank you for stopping by


5 comments:

  1. Well, this is adorable! What a clever way to use corner punches...I have that punch and haven't used it in years! So many wonderful elements! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute and very creative!!! TFS.

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets