Sunday, April 29, 2018

Believe in Yourself Ballerina

Pin It

Hello my crafty friends!!

It's Connie Can Crop here and my day to post with  Cheapo Dies!  

I knew when I saw this Ballerina I had to have her!! She is GORGEOUS!
So delicate yet detailed! The perfect star for any card or project!



I cut her out in a pink glitter paper. The reflection of the flash in the glitter made it hard to capture her true beauty! I then added some white cardstock to her underneath and fussy cut it so that her dress would be solid. I am in love with the tiny dancer and have the perfect dancer to send this to!!



Cheapo Die Used:
Ballerina

There are so many amazing dies in the store!
 Be sure to check them all out here!

I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!

1 comment:

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets