Sunday, April 22, 2018

Birthday Panda

Pin It

Hello my crafty friends!!

It's Connie Can Crop here and my day to post with  Cheapo Dies!  
Saw this fun paper and sticker pack and knew I needed to create this adorable step card with the cutest panda die ever!!



These dies can cut out felt with no problems what so ever!! How awesome is that?!! Love this fuzzy panda!!

Cheapo Die Used:
Panda


There are so many amazing dies in the store!
 Be sure to check them all out here!

I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!

2 comments:

  1. Adorable!!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow love this card and love how you made the panda with felt it’s so cute

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets