Tuesday, April 17, 2018

You Light Up My Life

Pin It

Hello my crafty friends!!

It's Connie Can Crop here and my day to post with  Miss Kate Cuttables!  

But first, did you know that Miss Kate Cuttables gives away a free file every day?
YES, absolutely FREE. So what are you waiting for, head over there and get your free file now!!

Sometimes you have photos of a subject so unique, you just can't figure out what to do with them. That was the case with my son's Saint Report pics from his 2nd Grade year at St. Joseph Catholic School.
I had the perfect paper but what about the diecuts!!

Then I found this file by Miss Kate Cuttables!! It is perfect!



That little light bulb really ties in with the paper so well. And my added stamps make this layout perfect in my opinion!





I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!

1 comment:

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets