Sunday, April 15, 2018

Cheapo Dies Monkey Around Card

Pin It

Hello my crafty friends!!

It's Connie Can Crop here and my day to post with  Cheapo Dies!  
Happy Tax Day...no Monkeying Around there....
I'm back with a fun interactive card featuring the Cheapo Dies Monkey



I am in love with this little guy! And couldn't help but add him to an action wobble because monkey's deserve to monkey around!! LOL!
I kept the design pretty simple, just using some circle nesting dies to embellish the paper background. I wanted my monkey to stand out! I also cut him out and added colored scraps to the back of him to fill in my different layers.


Check out my video snip it!



There are so many amazing dies in the store!
 Be sure to check them all out here!

I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!

2 comments:

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets