Friday, December 12, 2014

Adventure Time Miss Kate Cuttables

Pin It
Hello Crafty friends!!!
Today I am taking a step back in time
 to share with you one of my favorite boy layouts
created with SVG files by Miss Kate Cuttables.
 
In October I was lucky enough to guest design for them and I am really fond of my creation, but for what ever reasons not many people saw it, so I figure it's time to bring it back to say "Hey check me out!" LOL!
 
 My project was created using the
Adventure Time 
Pick yours up (HERE)

Adventure Time SVG files vacation svg files vacation svg cut files free svgs scrapbooking cardmaking
I used this amazing file to create this adorable layout using 
Adventure Time!

My photo is of my kids and their cousin 
in front of the Indiana Jones Temple of Dome at Disneyland!
Collin was finally tall enough to ride and we needed to document this occasion
because this is one of our favorite rides!
 

Here is a close UP of the title! I love the postage stamp. So fun!! 
 

I love the rich colors in this Simple Stories Paper Line. They worked perfectly for this great file. I added a little ink for distressing and some gold sequin to add a magical touch.
 
I'm taking a leap and trying out for the Miss Kate Design Team. Keep your fingers crossed for me. I love her files!! It would be an honor to be on such an amazing team.
 
Follow Miss Kate Cuttables on Facebook HERE
Check out the amazing DT and blog HERE
and shop for your own amazing SVG files HERE
 
Thanks for coming by today! Hope I inspired you to create something amazing today too!
Scrappy Hugs!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE your layout. Sending you lots of good luck vibes.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets