Thursday, December 4, 2014

12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop Final Day

Pin It
Welcome to the 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop!

This is final day of this amazing hop and I am a special guest designer for it today.

 Be sure to start at the beginning with  LISA'S BLOG!  


This hop is every day from November 24th through December 5th, 2014. 


AND

There will be a TON of inspiration throughout this hop to help you get your Holiday crafting done!


Here's my project!

Pinecone Press Holiday Slider Card

 



These slider cards are super fun to create. Pine Cone Press sells them in packages and they also sell the adorable sheets with themes you can cut to decorate them with. Of course you can decorate them with any thing you wish but when I bought my cards at the Expo I received the sheets free.
 
I am determined to create an SVG file for these as well as a You Tube Tuesday Video so stay tuned!!!
 
 Just imagine how cute a gift card will look attached to the right panel of this slider card. I added a pretty Prima Lace Flower and some bling to my card.
 
Merry Christmas!!

 

Next up is Madge!!
Can't wait to see what she created!

Here is the lineup in case you get lost!!! 

 
Guest Designer Connie-  http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com/

11 comments:

  1. What a darling card!! I love the gingerbread man!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card - love the plaid paper and the bling.
    I follow your blog.
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable slider card Connie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super Cute! I love slider cards! TFS
    Miranda :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Slider Card is so Cute! Love that Gingerbread Girl. Thanks for Sharing. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful job with the slider card... I have yet to try one of those :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is cute, love how colorful it is!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable slider card. I like the gingerbread girl, everything is so colorful!!

    ~Beth
    Follow me @ The Crafty Scrap Yard

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing your ADORABLE card. LOVE it.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets