Friday, December 26, 2014

December 25th block

Pin It

Hello my crafty friends!

Merry Christmas!! Today I want to share with you my first altered glass block. 


I used my Explore and a file from the Cricut shop this is from one of the Teresa Collin's carts. 
I added some poinsettias on the top and it looks gorgeous sitting on my end table in my family room.  I see more of these in my future!

can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!


Don't forget to enter my monthly challenge!!!

This is the last week! And you have a great chance of winning!

4 comments:

  1. Your glass block is BEAUTIFUL. LOVE it. Thanks for sharing.
    I hope your Christmas was the best ever.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this looks fabulous! I love the clean graphic look of the red and black with the glass block!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets