Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Prima Music Box

Pin It

Hello my crafty friends!

I hope you all had a very blessed Christmas and are ready for an amazing 2015!
I know I am!!
Today I am sharing this adorable Music Box I bought at the Prima Outlet in Chino.
I just knew I had to alter this and give it to my son's girlfriend for Christmas.
 

When you take off the lid there is an adorable layout of my son looking all dapper. I embellished this mini page with lots of Prima flowers, jewels and trinkets. It even has a tag that says you and me! So sweet!
 
 
The silver Music Box was painted with Black Chalkboard paint and then I wrapped some pretty Prima paper around the outside and embellished it like crazy. I think it is beautiful and so did she.
Inside we also added a gift card for her to go shopping at one of her favorite stores.
 
can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!
 
Don't forget to enter my monthly challenge!!!
This is the last day! Get your awesome entries in before it is too late!

2 comments:

  1. OMGosh this is BEAUTIFUL. I bet she loved it. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsbyDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets