Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Winner Wednesday

Pin It
Time for our monthly Challenge winner for November

Challenge #28 Wobble Wobble Gobble Gobble

Our winner chosen by random is:
 
 
True Random Number Generator 2
 
Congrats to
KT FIT KITTY
 
Here's her super cute card...
I just love everything about this super cute Birthday Card!
In fact I may have to make one of my own!
 
Be sure to contact me with your info so I can get your prize out to you!!

Thanks to all the gals who played along!! 

And for the rest of you...don't forget this month's fun challenge!!
 
Connie Can Crop Challenge #29
due 11:59 P.M. Wednesday, December 31st
Pacific Time
 

3 comments:

  1. Woohoo! Thank you, Connie! I am thrilled to be your winner! I will email you shortly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets