Monday, December 22, 2014

Kiwi Lane- Do Not Open til Christmas!

Pin It
 
 
 
Hello my creative friends, Connie here for my final DT project this term with Kiwi Lane.
I just want to start off by saying thank you to each and everyone of you for taking the time to view my projects and leave me some wonderful love. I especially want to thank Debbie, Shiloh, Susan and Jennifer for such an amazing opportunity to create with such an awesome product and the best team around!!
I am sad to see my term end but my love for Kiwi Lane will always be glowing bright!! Afterall I love these templates !! It's been a true pleasure and I hope I can inspire you all to create fun projects one more time using Kiwi Lane Designer Templates.

This month I decided to create a Christmas layout using my templates along with some fun Echo Park Paper. This "Dear Santa" paper line is adorable and along with Kiwi Lane Templates , I have a true a layout I can treasure for years to come.

After deciding what templates I wanted to use, I laid them all out on my paper until I was in love with my design. My next step was to cut out the designs from my fun patterned papers and then ink them with the matching CTMH inks.
 

 
Using my Traditions templates, I cut out several Christmas bulbs and two mittens. I wanted to accent them with something other than paper so I pulled out my washi tapes in matching Christmas colors and added just a little to each item. That was just the right amount of fun each die cut needed!!
 

 
Adding my photos and layering my embellishments were so much fun. The hardest part of creating a great layout (I think) is deciding on your templates and paper and making them come together. Here's my finished Christmas layout from a few years ago.
 
 
I just love these non traditional Christmas Colors too!! Don't you?
Merry Christmas Friends!!!
 

 Recipe:
Kiwi Lane Templates:
Traditions 1T and 3T
Tags 4
Large Bracket 2
Clara Lane 1A, 2B, 3A and 3B
Flowers and Bling
CTMH Ink Ruby and Lagoon
Black pen for faux stitching
Washi tapes
What will you create today using Kiwi Lane Templates?
 I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas!!!
    I hope yours is the best ever.
    Thanks for sharing your WONDERFUL layout.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsbyDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Connie, I just love your fun layout with the Kiwi Lane templates and cute papers! the mittens are adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets