Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Crafty Gals Corner Challenge #193 You're the Man

Pin It
Challenge #193~ You're The Man
http://craftygalscornerchallenges.blogspot.com/



The theme for this challenge is: You're The Man

Our sponsors for this challenge are:

Prize ~ 2 Digital Images




Prize ~ 3 Digital Images



Prize ~ $5 Gift Certificate




My man is a car guy! I was excited to see this fun collectible car! Perfect for my guy!



Supplies Used:
Pattern Paper
Card Stock
Metal Gears
Gear Dies
Banner Dies
Hello Sentiment Die
Alcohol Markers
Be sure to head over to Crafty Gals Corner Challenges to enter today!!


I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!


1 comment:

  1. This is such a fun masculine card, Connie. Love the papers and the gears. Just perfect for your guy!
    Have a wonderful day.
    Hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets