Monday, June 3, 2019

UnstampaBelles Challenge #90 Stained Glass Using Dies

Pin It

Hey Crafty Friends! time for the new challenge at... UnstampaBelles
You can NOT use a stamp or digital stamp!
That's right...you have to use all those other supplies you have been hoarding! Or pull out those die cut machines you have been letting collect dust!

STAINED GLASS USING DIES

with the TWIST this month of 
Using INLAID GLITTER
Remember, you don't have to do the TWIST to enter
BUT ..... what is a challenge without a CHALLENGE!


Here's a fabulous example!



I will be back in a few weeks to inspire you with my creation! But until then get over there and enter now!

I can't thank you enough for checking out my blog today. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!  



2 comments:

  1. That card is absolutely fabulous. 

[Bunny]`

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wish I could take credit Bunny, but it's just an example of what the challenge is about! My card will be up the fourth week of the month. Thank you!

      Delete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets