Sunday, June 30, 2019

Lasting Memories Challenge #453 "Canada Day"

Pin It
Lasting Memories

I am back with another post for the Lasting Memories Challenge Design Team! How fun is that! This Challenge Blog is all about scrapbooking layouts!! Doesn't matter if they are traditional or digital, we just want to see you get your photos scrapped!

Our theme for  July is "Patriotism" and all of our challenges will be patriotic in some way.
 In Canada, July 1st is our nation's birthday. To celebrate that create a Red & White layout.

Your layout can be any theme - just use the colors red and white predominantly on your layout.

Here's my creation with Red and White:
A digital layout featuring my graduate Jacob!


Head on over to Lasting Memories and get your entries in today!

I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!


3 comments:

  1. Cute layout. Congratulations to the graduate. [Bunny]``

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute layout and congrats to your graduate!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your page - that ruler strip is a great touch!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets