Friday, June 7, 2019

LOVE SPORTS Blog Hop

Pin It
Thank you for joining us for  
The LOVE SPORTS BLOG HOP



This is a blog hop featuring projects based on sports of all kinds! Just in time for summer and Father's Day!

Connie Can Crop , is the beginning of this hop! 
This is a one day blog hop, but you have until Sunday at 10pm to finish hopping and leaving your love for all of these talented crafters.


We have two awesome sponsors for this hop!!

 The Stamp Shop is graciously donating 
this fun 6x6 paper pad by Kaiser Craft to one lucky winner.

AND

 Our very own EK has donated this
 awesome die set from Elizabeth Crafts! Thanks EK!

What do you need to do to win? Easy... become  a follower of each of the fabulous blogs in this hop and leave each of them a comment letting them know what you like best about their projects. Free Shipping to our USA friends but Worldwide will be asked to pay shipping if they win.

You will have until 10 pm Sunday to finish the hop and leave your comments on every blog to be eligible to win. 
Winners will be announced on Wednesday 6/12/19 here at Connie Can Crop.
Be sure to follow everyone and leave a comment along the way!


I have a few projects for your today!
Some of my biggest sellers in my Etsy shop are my mugs! 
Here are few of my Sports themed for my sports fanatics out there!!




Be sure to hop over to my friend NARELLE, She always has awesome stuff to share!
Here's our line up in case you get lost along the way.

Connie

Narelle

Julia

Holli

Rebecca Ann

Kim

Cindy

Nikki

Shannon 

Cathie

Amanda 


Veronica

I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!

Be sure to join us next month for our
Adventure Awaits Blog hop!


17 comments:

  1. Great mugs Connie. I bet the ones you sell take pride of place on game days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome mugs!
    have a great day!
    Marilyn❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great manly cups. I Know my honey would love a beer cup with his fav team. AJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love this! I'm too scared to cut vinyl lol...but I gotta try this <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been wanting to try working with vinyl! I love your cups! Will have to check out your Etsy shop soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so cute. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very fun I love them and they make great gifts

    ReplyDelete

  8. Great gift idea for a sports fan!

    ReplyDelete
  9. awesome work Connie! you rocked this theme! thanks for all you do!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  10. I adore the mugs. Such a fun craft to make!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These mugs are fantastic! I can see why they are great sellers!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those would be popular with a lot of people I know!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, your projects are fantastic! I need to get out of my comfort zone of just scrapbooking and card making and try this! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, those beer glasses are great. I love this idea Connie. I’m sorry for my late hop and thank you for being such a great host, blessings.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets