Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Crafty Gals Corner Challenge #194 Polka Dots and Stripes

Pin It
Challenge #194~ Polka Dots and Stripes
http://craftygalscornerchallenges.blogspot.com/



The theme for this challenge is: Polka Dots and Stripes

Our sponsors for this challenge are:



Prize ~ $10 Gift Certificate




Prize ~ 1 digital image (non colored)





Prize ~ $10 Gift Certificate (Images Only) 




Summer is in full Swing and these cute Jelly fish from Kitty Bee make me think of Fun Summer times at the beach!





Supplies Used:
Pattern Paper from Pink and Min
Card Stock
Foam and pop dots
Stamp from my stash
Alcohol Markers
 Metal Die Border
Be sure to head over to Crafty Gals Corner Challenges to enter today!!


I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!


1 comment:

  1. Super cute :-) Love all the dimension!
    Have a wonderful day.
    ♥ Lena
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets