Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Monthly Challenge #9 Fun Puns

Pin It
Hello my crafty friends!
It's April and that means another new Monthly challenge here at Connie Can Crop.
Today was April Fools Day and thank goodness no one played any tricks on me. My kids are usually really good at that!

My Challenge this month:
Include a Pun on your project
(a Pun is a play on words)
There are tons of stamps with puns as well as a few Cricut Carts.
 
Please create one layout, altered item or a card. Your layout can be single page or double page. You may use any other products you wish. Just be sure that there is a PUN somewhere on your project. When you are finished with your project please post it here in this thread.

Sorry but only one entry per person, just to be fair!!

Entries are due by Tuesday, April 30th at 11:59 pm.
I will draw one lucky winner from all entries and they will receive a great prize
 
My Sponsor this month is Lawn Fawn! How awesome is that?
They will be giving the winner a stamp set of her choice. WOW!
Thanks so much Lawn Fawn!!
 
 AND don't forget the winner gets
a custom blinkie for you to display on your own blog!! YAY!
 
You need to link your project up below using Mr. Linky. You have until midnight April 30th to link it up.
I will draw one random winner. My winner will not be based on skill or talent, but based on just completing the challenge. Sorry but I can not ship to other countries. I would still love for you to play. However if you win, I will ask that you pay postage for the shipping charges.
Good luck and can't wait to see your creations!
Let's get PUNNY!
 

6 comments:

  1. Sharing my fortune cookies, hope it qualifies :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the fun challenge!
    D- (email follower)
    http:designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! So glad I found this site! I am now a member. :)

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love puns and had so much fun doing this card.

    marg0006 at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun challenge! I had a cute little pun stamp that I've been wanting to use!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to Jenny! You are my monthly winner!! Please send me an email ASAP!!!
    conniecancrop@yahoo.com
    So excited for you!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets