Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Sweet Dreams

Pin It

I'm back with another one of the cool SVG files from Creative Kuts and the Crop On Line!
This file is called Sweet Dreams and it is perfect for any baby layout.

 
 
Here's page one up close
 

These baby animals are precious!
 

 
Here's page two close up


This baby Zebra is my favorite part of this cute layout.
 


 
Items Used to create this Layout:
Storytellers Club Patterned Paper
Bazzill and Ac cardstock
Pop Dots
Tim Holtz distressing inks
Copics
 
Gotta have this CK file? Well you can, here it is for $12.50.
  
You can buy this finished layout available in my ebay store.
 
 
I hope that you have enjoyed my project as much as I enjoyed sharing it with you. I love receiving comments and new followers. It means so much to me! So please feel free to drop me a note and follow my blog for more inspiration, giveaways, and tips.

Scrappy Hugs! Don't forget only a week left to enter my new Monthly Challenge #9 Fun Puns.

4 comments:

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets